So, I am so, so, so, so sorry I haven’t written a new post in so long! Here’s the scoop:
- I joined ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers)
- Because I joined ACFW I have been busy, busy, busy!!!! Their e-loops keep me occupied on my e-mail for the longest time and I’m enjoying every bit of it!
- I have plunged back into writing a new novel and my mind has been filled with making it as big a success as I possibly can.
- I’ve been looking around for new books to read…my reading list is getting short and you know me! I can’t go for very long without buying a new book to read.
So, now you know why my blog has been shamefully neglected for SO long. But, I have some surprises coming up!!! Here’s what you have to look forward to in the near future:
- To Win Her Heart, by Karen Witemeyer
- Beyond All Measure, by Dorothy Love
- A Heart Revealed, by Julie Lessman
- No Place for a Lady, by Maggie Brendan
- A Distant Melody, by Sarah Sundin
I hope you’re looking forward to my reviews!! 🙂